Monday, April 12, 2010

Cruise Day 7 & 8 -- At Sea and Curaçao

Not much to say about the at sea day, except that we swam at ate (and repeated many times).

As I already mentioned (boo! hiss!) I forgot my underwater camera when Joce Z. and I headed over to Jan Thiel Bay for a morning of snorkelling. This was really unfortunate as it was without a doubt the best snorkelling I have ever done. Schools of fish and super healthy coral. Go on to youtube and search for Jan Thiel -- there's a couple really beautiful videos (unfortunately, about how this area is under threat for development). I would go back here in a heartbeat.

Rich spent the morning running up the coastline and the headed over to the town to take some snaps. As it was Good Friday, most of the stores were closed, but Willemsted is a very pretty town.

On the run

Flamingoes!
Willemsted

The famous pontoon bridge 

No comments:

Post a Comment