Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas is going to the dogs ...

We had a lovely dinner at our friends, Rob and Joce's, last night. Those of you who know our dogs have probably heard us talk about Rob and Joce -- who also live in the neighbourhood and have two GSPs. So no, it's not me talking in the third person.

Joce made some of her amazing chili and I test-drove a gluten-free Black Forest trifle. Joce said I'm more than welcome to continue test-driving desserts on her, so it must have been okay. Now, I have my contribution to Christmas dinner at John and Rachel's all set!

The dogs were also warmly welcomed and they ate, well, whatever they could get their snouts on frankly! (Plus a few pup-sicles from outside, on Razzie's part. Eww!) Bogey even came home with a present -- a ball-toy that neither Bee, 13, or Keeper, 8, play with. Score!

Now, I meant to get a picture of all four dogs together, but I forgot (again!). Will try to get one of them all over the holidays. Here is a previous picture of taken of the girls (previously referred to as Bo's harem before Razzie joined the Everbell zoo!)

Keeper (in blue) and Bee (in yellow)

No comments:

Post a Comment