Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Je peux parler français?

Well, I guess we'll find out in a couple days. The oral exam is done, although there were a couple questions I wasn't quite sure of ... sigh! Hopefully this'll be second time lucky.

Oh and a quick update on the weight loss -- had a weigh in today and I'm up to (down to???)  16 pounds lost. Yay! (On track for a pound a week at the end of the program!)

So the thief (Bogart) nabbed a tea bag yesterday. Fortunately, after a quick phone consult with the vet, I was assured that it wouldn't hurt him irreparably, aside from tummy upset, and perhaps a more hyper dog than usual (Gaaa!! Imagine Bo with MORE energy!) Also, I have discovered the dogs LOVE almonds and both have tried inserting their snouts into my mouth to get the almond crumbs out. Add that to the list of other human foods the dogs love, including peanut butter, yogurt, carrots, pumpkin, etc.

Anyhow, during a quiet moment post-my-french-test and a post-run-around-the-lake-with-Richard, I got some update pix of the rawgs. You can tell they really have it rough chez nous! Hopefully, if it's warmer this weekend, I'll get out too and get some action shots!

Bogey


Razzie

No comments:

Post a Comment